“Ugh! I just spent the entire weekend scrubbing my grout. Never again!”
That was a message we got from our friend Michelle. The truth is, with a good grout brush, a little Simple Green, and lot of time and elbow grease, you can get some decent results by cleaning the grout yourself.
But who has the time (or energy) for that?! Let us do the dirty work for you. What would take you an entire weekend, only takes us a few hours, and the difference is night and day!
Our ultra hot, high pressure steam cleaning machines will make easy work out of even the dirtiest jobs. We can even remove the oily food-based grime that builds up in the kitchen and the counter tops. Our “secret sauce” is a safe and effective non-acidic cleaner that literally digests and dissolves the grease, oil, food, drinks, urine, and plain ‘ol dirt.
Our Exhaustively Thorough Tile & Grout Cleaning Process:
- Pre-Inspection: Every job begins with a thorough inspection to identify the type of grout, the type of tile, and the level of soiling.
- Protect Home & Furnishings: We use corner guards to protect baseboards, wall, and furniture, and drop cloths to protect adjacent floors.
- Move Furniture: Our regular pricing structure includes moving couches, table, and chairs.
- Sweep Floors: We’ve got to get all of the dry soil and dust off the floor before getting it wet and turning it into mud.
- Pre-Treat Tile & Grout: We use a safe, non-acidic stone cleaner that starts dissolving all the soils before scrubbing. We NEVER use harmful acids like many of our competitors do.
- Hand Scrub Grout Lines: After the soils are loosened up, we scrub each and every grout line by hand before rinsing.
- High Pressure Rinse: Using fresh, clean, 250 degree water at 800 psi, we blast away every last bit of soil, while simultaneously vacuuming it away.
- Details Cleaning by Hand: After everything has been scrubbed and rinsed, we strap on the knee pads and clean every corner and edge by hand.
- Speed Drying: Once the tile and grout has been thoroughly cleaned and sanitized, we use high-velocity air movers to have the floor dry within minutes.
- Final Inspection: We admit it… we’re perfectionists. At the end of each job we take our time and inspect every square inch of your floor to make sure it’s spotless!