Yes, your showers can look new again!
Do you have a tiled shower with soap scum buildup, dirty grout lines, and old, cracked mildew-stained caulking? Have you tired scrubbing it yourself, or maybe even had a housekeeper “give it a shot” and it’s still not up to par?
Well we can have your shower enclosure looking like new again! Forget spending an entire day inhaling harsh tile & grout cleaners, scrubbing grout lines with a toothbrush. Give us a call, and in just a few hours you’ll be enjoying a brightest, freshest, cleanest shower possible.
Our non-acidic shower cleaner is safe types of tile, including natural stone. But although it’s gentle on stone, it delivers a knock out punch to built up soils. And combined with our ultra hot, high pressured cleaning equipment, dirt, grime, and soap scum literally melt away in minutes.
Our Exhaustively Thorough Shower Restoration Process:
- Pre-Inspection: Every job begins with a thorough inspection to determine the type of grout, the type of tile, the level of soiling.
- Remove Old Caulking: Old, cracked, and mildew-stained caulking will be carefully removed.
- Pre-Treatment: We use a safe, non-acidic shower cleaner to dissolve soap crum buildup and grime.
- Hand Scrub Grout Lines: After the soap scum and grime is loosed up, we scrub each and every grout line by hand.
- Hand Scrub Walls and Floor: Using a gentle, non-scratching scouring pad, we scrub each and every tile by hand.
- High-Pressure Rinse: Using fresh, clean, 250 degree water at 800 psi, we blast away every last bit of soap scum and grime from the tile and grout.
- Speed Drying: We hand dry the walls and floors, the use high-velocity speed dryers that dry the showers in no time.
- Replace Caulking: We’ll reapply a fresh bead of 100% silicone in white or clear, that stays mold and mildew free for 7 years.
- Final Inspection: We admit it… we’re perfectionists. At the end of each job we take our time and inspect every square inch of your shower to make sure it’s spotless!